Washington State Psychological Foundation
Washington State Psychological Foundation is a state non-profit charitable organization affiliated with WSPA established to:
- Promote psychology as a science and as a profession by disseminating information through meetings, and publications;
- Encourage research, improve research methods, and apply research findings in the field of psychology;
- Promote the ethical practice of psychology;
- Promote the public welfare through the advancement of scientific, educational, and clinical interests;
- Raise funds to support other charitable organizations with charitable and educational purposes
The Foundation welcomes new volunteers to help organize events, coordinate resources, and deepen our impact for our local communities in need. To join The Foundation team of volunteers please email email@example.com. Also please visit and like the WSPF Facebook Page.