Regular registration rates for the 2018 Fall Convention ends midnight, October 20th.
All topics, presenters, and the presenter schedule are now listed on our convention pages
Welcome to the new WSPA website - please note our new url: WSPApsych.org
- Advocating for public policies that promote psychological services, the field of psychology and a psychologically healthy Washington;
- Creating & sustaining an environment of diversity & inclusion, while holding cultural competence for Washington psychologists as a high priority;
- Ensuring the advancement of academic knowledge within the field of psychology by providing access to continuing education classes, seminars, and workshops on the forefront of the profession.
- Making psychology more visible to the citizens of Washington by providing psychological resources, scientific knowledge, public education, and referrals;
- Creating and maintaining various income streams to make membership more affordable while continuing to provide priority services that members want and need;
- Supporting the professional lives of psychologists throughout their lifespan, from student status through retirement;
- Assisting members with information and best business practices to address a dynamic and changing healthcare environment.
The Washington State Psychological Association aspires to excel as an innovative, effective, and strategic state and national leader to advance the profession and public interest in psychology