2023 Fall NW Psychological Convention - Hotel
Getting to Seattle U
Take the Link Light Rail northbound to Capitol Hill Station (13 stops) then take an Uber/Lfyt to Seattle U.
Hotel at a Glance
Located in the trendy Capitol Hill neighborhood, the Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - Broadway is directly across the street from Seattle University and Swedish Medical Center. Our hotel near downtown Seattle is designed with both the business and leisure traveler in mind; all rooms include complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, and refrigerators. With downtown Seattle only nine blocks away, the local area shuttle can take you to some of the city's finest restaurants, shopping and theaters in just minutes.
The guest rooms of the Silver Cloud Hotel are quite spacious, offering you the best in hotel amenities. Each room is tastefully decorated, with standard, executive and suite options.
A limited number of specially priced guestrooms for the convention will be available at this link. The cut off date for this room rate is September 15th.
1. Select arrival and departure dates and input the number of guests
2. Click "Check Availability"
3. Click "View Available Rates" for your preferred room type
4. Click "Reserve" after reviewing rate details
5. Enter all guest information: Name, Address, Phone & Email
6. Comments: Provide Estimated check-in/out time, Special Requests, etc.
7. Click "Accept cancellation policy"
8. Click "Make Reservation" and a confirmation email will be sent automatically
Call the hotel directly at 206.325.1400 ask for the "WSPA-WA STATE PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION" group rate and a guest service agent will assist with booking your reservation.
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Photo identification and valid credit card required at check-in
- Registered guests must be 21 years of age
- Check-in time is 3 PM
- Check-out time is 12 PM
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid a one night charge. Reservations booked under the advance purchase rate plan are non changeable, cancelable, or refundable.
- Pet free hotel
- 179 Guest Rooms and Suites – 100% non-smoking property
- Jimmy’s on Broadway – Restaurant and Bar
- Conference and banquet room facilities
- Covered secured parking ($40 nightly charge, plus tax)
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet access covering the entire hotel
- Gift shop
- Fitness center
- Guest printing service
- Complimentary guest laundry facilities
- Safety deposit boxes at 24 hour front desk
GUEST ROOM ACCOMMODATIONS
- ADA accessibility available
- Complimentary wired and wireless high speed Internet access
- 55 high-definition flat-screen TV
- Premium cable TV with pay movies
- Aveda bath products
- Free local calls with voice mail
- Electronic key system
- In-room electronic safes
- Complimentary in-room coffee
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
Washington State Psychological Association (WSPA) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. WSPA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Alaska Psychological Association is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Alaska Psychological Association maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
The Northwest Psychological Fall Convention is a continuing educational event restricted to WSPA and AK-PA members and invited behavioral health professionals.